Saturday, January 29, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY + JEWELLERY HAUL!!!

Hello my sexy readers!

So on thursday I started my new job at a jewellery/accessories store called eQuip. I LOVE my job! its so fun helping customers find the perfect jewellery for a wedding or party etc, its honestly not work at all, its totally fun! I am required to dress fashionably when i work, so my usual t shirt, shorts and converse are not acceptable. So heres how ive dressed "fashionably" on a budget for my job in retail. As well as all my new jewellery ive hauled recently. OH and i got my hair cut and coloured last week for my bday, you likey?

Thursday 27th January

Black tank top with crochet on back and black cotton shorts from Thailand, black thrifted 'Portmans' belt $4, black sandals from 'Big W' $12, chain/ribbon bracelet and chair necklace from 'eQuip'

Friday 28th January

Thrifted 'Valley Girl' nautical dress $8, Big W sandals, Chain/ribbon bracelet, black enamel leaf bracelet and silver wing necklace from 'eQuip' and black headband with hello kitty style bow from markets.

And heres my haul! YAY for fun jewellery!

                  Long 4 inch silver/ enamel Owl necklace ~~       Short silver bow necklace

             Short silver/diamonte 1 inch Wing necklace ~~  Long 4inch silver/diamonte wing [LOVE THIS]

Long silver 2inch chair necklace [DOUBLE LOVE] & Short silver/bronze vintage inspired scissor, iron + sewing machine necklace

                            Safety Pin & Scissor earrings ~~~~~LOVE double ring

                             Black/Diamonte Bow Ring ~~~~~~~ Silver Leaf Ring [LOVE]

Chunky chain/Ribbon Bracelet with bow and charm detail & silver/black enamel leaf bracelet


 So this is what ive gotten recently, let me know what your favourite is, and any requests are very welcome : ) enjoy your day.

xox Rach



No comments:

Post a Comment